Thursday, March 3, 2011

Google Earth: Tour of places in Tokyo



My experience with Google Earth has been rather frustrating.
I didn't find a helpful tutorial online so I apologize for the poor quality.

This video shows the frequent places I went to while studying abroad in Tokyo.

1. Komagome: I stayed with my aunt in her apartment. It was a small place but very convenient.
I was 15 minutes away from downtown but somehow always late...
2. Yotsuya: My school! I went to Sophia University, commuting everyday in an agonizing morning rush.
3. Shinjuku: Only minutes away from school and a place where I often met up with my friends. It's also a popular place for drinking and staying out all night.
4. Harajuku: A good place to shop and go to cafes!
5. Shimokitazawa: My favorite restaurant is here. I miss their flame-broiled mackerel and bamboo sake.
6. Saitama (Musashi-Urawa): It doesn't show up in the video, but the last stop is my grandma's house which is a little outside of Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment